Being cooped up inside for the past few weeks, has allowed me to work on a few cards and boxes. With the holidays coming up, now is a good time to start on a few projects and get the creative juices flowing. I decided it was time to dust off the cobwebs on my scrapbooking supplies and get to work. Here are a couple of projects I completed.
 |
| I made this for one of my friends. She had a November baby and I thought
the Autumn colors would look great. The box is an empty Cheez-It box
that I recycled. I had a lot of fun making this. |
 |
| This next set, I made for my niece, Michaela. Her birthday was in
October. Again, the Autumn colors work great. I used a microwave popcorn
box. |
 |
| Both cards, side by side |
|
 |
| The inside of each card. |
|
|
|
This past week, I started on a few more boxes. I am still working on the cards that will eventually go with them. Here is a preview:
 |
| A cracker box |
 |
| fruit snack box |
|
 |
| Another microwave popcorn box. |
I hope to finish the cards this week. Once those are finished, I am going to start my holiday cards. I will post those later.
No comments:
Post a Comment