Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas season is here!

Friday night, Joey and I decided to drive to the city and check out the Christmas displays on Fifth Avenue. We started our trek at FAO Schwarz. We looked at the toys and stopped by the "Big" piano. From there, we headed down Fifth avenue looking at the displays and made our way to the Rockafeller Christmas tree. It's only been up for three days, so it was very crowded, but it still amazes me every time. Joey's highlight was seeing the Sak's Fifth Avenue Christmas display. He was so excited. It was cute. We ended our trek walking up sixth avenue and getting some hot chocolate. It was a fun, family evening. This has become an annual tradition for us and I enjoy it every time.

FAO Schwarz

Window display at Bergdorf Goodman

57th and 5th avenue


Harry Winston


Cartier

Sak's Fifth Avenue

Crowded




Sixth Avenue

Our only family picture of the night.

Sixth Avenue. My favorite display


I would like to see this show one day.
Cute train display on Sixth avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment