Saturday, September 22, 2012

Four day weekend

After our full week of school, we had a four day mini vacation. We had Monday and Tuesday off, thanks to the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashanah. We came home from school Friday afternoon with the sole intent of having a lazy four day weekend. It went exactly as planned. It was nice. We watched a lot of movies. Joey got to play with all the toys that were neglected the past week. One evening, we went to pick up Tony from work, browsed in Joey's favorite store, and got take out from Chipotle (Yum).  The last day of vacation, Tony had the day off, so we decided to take Joey to the New York Hall of Science. Another museum crossed off my list. This was a fun museum. Tony and I may have enjoyed it more than Joey. Overall, our mini vacation was exactly what we needed and then some. I look forward to our next long weekend, which I believe is some time in October.


What most of our weekend looked like.

His favorite store

Fun at the museum

His own creation

Astronauts







No comments:

Post a Comment